Position available: Graphic Designer & Video Editor
- Adobe Photoshop/Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Aftereffects
- Adobe Premier Pro
Position available: Client Servicing Executive (Social Media)
Do you love all things social media? Are you willing to work ‘NOT by the clock’? Will you go to any extent to make clients happy?
If you’re patient, want to inspire others around you and are a problem solver, then shoot your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or scroll down to apply right here! Here’s what your role would potentially involve!
- Ideate and execute strategies and campaigns for brands within the agency portfolio
- Interact with clients across different industries, understanding the brand objectives, gaining insights into the brand TG, interpreting and communicating the same, effectively, to the designing and content teams
- Work closely with the designing team on the creative brief provided by the client
- Evaluate and suggest improvements in the brands’ existing social media strategy/activity and add value to the communication shared across all online channels relevant to the brands
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of all the brand activities on social media
- Monitor brands’ conversations on social media, on a daily basis
- Research and implement new digital platforms to drive innovation
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of business and branding/advertising
We’d prefer someone with a prior experience but if you’re kicked and have good knowledge of how social media works, we’d be open to consider you too!
Position Available: Copywriter
We’re looking at adding a kickass copywriter to our team. Unlike other agencies, we want someone who can take up a leadership position and build a strong content team in the very first few months of working with us.
Honestly, there’s a lot of work to be done so we don’t want one of those 9 to 5ers applying for this profile. If you’re motivated, patient and want to make things happen, send in your resume to email@example.com or scroll down to apply directly from here!
We’d prefer someone with a degree in English but that’s not the sole deciding factor as long as you’re absolutely in love with grammar (and reading)!
So, if you are willing to do it, then here’s what we have in mind for you:
- Developing brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Managing and multitasking across a significant number of deliverables for campaigns.
- Content writing for integrated communication campaigns.
- Crafting creative copy for online and electronic media creatives.
- Editing and proof reading of short and long copy.
- Working closely with the design team to develop high impact marketing assets, designing and implementing research projects to address client business issues, gaining insight into target audiences and testing ad concepts.
- Meeting clients/interviewing subject matter experts to understand their requirements.
- Taking the lead in discussions/brainstorming sessions based on the creative brief.
- Crafting copy for advertising, digital, direct marketing and events teams.
- Training other staff writers.
- Gaining understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
- Utilizing graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
- Making changes to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators.
Position Available: Creative Designer
Did you spend the last 10 minutes analysing a visual and thinking how you could have designed it better? Do you eat, sleep and breathe creativity? Are you a pro at Photoshop and Corel Draw?
If you think you can make our clients go ga-ga about our work, then you’re THE ONE for us! Just shoot in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or scroll down to apply directly from here! We’d prefer someone with about 2 years of experience, but we’d still like to put talent first.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw.
- Has hands-on knowledge about colour palettes, images, text styles, fonts, and layouts.
- Can work closely with the content team on strategy and concepts for brands across industries.
- Clearly understands creative briefs, the message that each design piece intends to convey, and work with the team to design a concept to suit the client’s purpose.
- Can create visual concepts, using the relevant softwares, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the consumer mindset.
And remember, we need creators and not 9 to 5ers!
(Your resume would talk a lot about how creative you are!)
Online Direct Application